Printing Mailer Labels
- First you will want to create your list. If you are not sure how to do this please refer to the “Create a List” tutorial.
- Navigate to your list, select Labels
- Type in the name you’d like to call these labels. For example, I put in “Tutorial Labels.” Then select the Label Format, this will be the type of Avery labels you have. You can find out what type of labels you have by looking at your Avery Label box.
- Now you can select the type of householding and household label you will prefer. This is your choice!
- Select Next and you will be redirected to be able to open your PDF Files. Click on the blue “PDF Files” link to move to your PDF Files
- Click Download File for your new list and print as usual.
Questions or feedback? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have suggestions for other articles that you’d like to see in the knowledge base, submit your request here.